- Responsible and accountable for the analysis, design, and development of an enterprise ETL framework using InfoSphere suite product
- Verify and validate daily ETL loads are executing as expected.
- Lead design, development, implementation, and maintenance throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Ensure EDW documentation is maintained according to specified standard.
- Ensure all software developed for EDW is developed, documented, controlled, and tested following company standards, prior to production migration.
- Responsible and accountable for integrating data with other systems using IBM InfoSphere Information Server 8.5 or above.
- Develop Extract/Transform/Load solutions which includes conducting Data Mappings, Designs, Develops, Test and Implements ETL processing using the ETL tools
- Responsible for providing expertise on Agile Data Warehouse Methodology. Ensure the developers keep task hours remaining up-to-date.
- Gather and report team performance metrics.
- Leads sprint story conference and retrospective
Demonstrated leadership skills