· Ability to coordinate and administer the Hyperion DRM system infrastructure lifecycle phases, including planning, design, installation, testing, implementation, application upgrade, maintenance and support
· Ability to provide business continuity and disaster recovery solutions for the Hyperion environment, including: disaster recovery testing, backups, and recovery policies and procedures
· Ability to work interdependently with technical infrastructure teams, application teams, and business units to ensure service delivery is meeting business objectives
· Ability to coordinate patches and system upgrades , Monitor, analyze and tune Hyperion system performance as required
· Provide input regarding technical infrastructure and system configuration for Hyperion Systems
· 3-5 Years of System Administration experience in ODI, Hyperion Essbase, and Hyperion HFM/DRM/FDM is required.
· Expertise with Hyperion system tools for monitoring, testing, performance tuning, and debugging.
· Hyperion certification preferred.
· Fundamental understanding of Windows Server, Linux servers, Active Directory & network technologies, relational database technologies and administration, preferably MS SQL Server and Oracle is important.
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as written and oral communication skills.
· The associate should preferably have prior work experience since the job would entail leading modules independently.