Microsoft Office 365 Engineer – a seasoned technology professional familiar with the Microsoft Office 365 EnvironmentThis role will be accountable for working as a point of contact for client with the solution provider (3rd party) to develop and execute standard approaches for engineering an Office 365 PoC environment. This role is also responsible for engineering, continuous improvement activities, industry standards, product direction and road mapping for Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Lync. This role will work with client’s IT organizations across the System to ensure effective solutions, standards and processes are adhered to. The position has accountability to ensure effective product implementation, technology direction and execution leadership necessary to provide a high level of end-point management technology direction and services. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft collaboration technologies and product expertise is required
Must have following experience to be considered for the role.
Defining the technology environment in Office 365 including Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Lync
· Establishing and communicating the mission, goals and objectives to all stakeholders
· Resolving any global, cross-functional or work-team issues
· Defining key management routines and governance strategy to ensure effective business process execution
· Ensuring consistent execution of the engineering solution and process across departments and suppliers
· Reporting and trending on the effectiveness of the solutions and standards to senior management;
· Initiating any process improvement initiatives required to improve effectiveness within the given discipline
· Work across the enterprise to ensure effective coordination and alignment with other supporting initiatives across the Company
· Initiate improvements in tools, requirements gathering, processes, and people
Experience: At least 5 years of Information Technology or related experience.
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred or related work experience