Monday, 29 September 2014

Technical Systems Analyst (Temenos T24 Banking Platform)

Job Title
:
Technical Systems Analyst  (Temenos T24 Banking Platform)
Relevant Experience (Yrs)
:
6 + Years
Technical/Functional Skills
:
Experience in T24 Banking Platform
Experience Required
:
6 + Years
Roles & Responsibilities
:
ü  In depth knowledge and hands-on experience on Temenos T24 Banking Platform.
ü  Ability to develop interface, message and screens in T24.
ü  Strong analytical and technical skill set, including the ability to transform business logic into technical design.
ü  Working in Agile or iterative development methodology environment
ü  Ability to understand the business requirements and translate it to technical requirements
ü  Familiarity with jBase to develop or to interface with T24 applications
ü  Perform problem and root cause analysis
ü  Assesses researches and analyzes business and system needs, exploring alternative options to recommend technology solutions and designs that meet sponsor needs and PLC deliverables including component reusability, data sharing and security.
ü  Prepares high level and detailed technical specifications for the project in accordance with SDLC, security and architecture documentation objectives.
ü  Contribute to unit test plans and provides coordination and support of testing
ü  Performs performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions.
ü  Participates in walkthrough reviews of specifications and technical/architecture designs
ü  Perform change management activities such as source code management, creating activity records for production implementation, creating implementation plans, etc.
Generic Managerial Skills
:
ü  Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and leadership abilities to lead integrated teams in project activities.
ü  High attention to detail and accuracy
ü  Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks under pressure with little or no supervision.
Education
:
IT Graduate / MBA
Work Location

Duration   
:
Toronto, Canada

12 months

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been following it. I'm very impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You've been able to write in a way people can understand easily. I'm saving this for future use.
liferay training in hyderabad