Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 6 + Years
Technical/Functional Skills : Experience in Debit/ Credit Card processing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertake and be accountable for requirements gathering and its documentation and development of related artifact
- In depth knowledge of Debit/ Credit Card processing life cycle like Acquiring, Issuing and Clearing;
- Should have hands on experience on Visa/MasterCard processing lifecycle.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and translate it to technical requirements
- Strong experience and proficiency in creation of Requirement artifacts such as Use Case, Use Case Diagrams, Business Rules, Data Catalog, User Interface Specifications.
- Work cordially with other internal IT partners and project team members (both onshore and offshore)
- Understand internal and external customer needs to develop systems as per the required business specification
Generic Managerial Skills :
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and leadership abilities to lead integrated teams in project activities.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks under pressure with little or no supervision.
Education : IT Graduate / MBA
Work Location: Toronto, Canada
Duration: 12 months