Role: Business Development Managers – USA
Preferred candidates based in Chicago, Greenville, SC. Should be willing to travel extensively.
- Identify new business opportunities, build key customer relationships
- Manage and develop Automotive and Aerospace business in the Americas.
- Sustain and enhance relationships at existing and new customers
- Develop strategic relationship with OEMs and Tier 1 top management.
- Ability to sell and present company solutions and services to current and potential clients.
- Goal oriented approach of increasing company revenue by generating sales from existing and new customers.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Increase market share through innovation and enhancing offerings
- Manage contract renewal, renegotiation or exit strategies in an effort to maintain healthy profit margins and meet revenue thresholds
- Develop and enhance relationships within each existing and new customer to effectively understand their needs and represent the best position for company.
- Create and continually update aggressive sales plans with critical tasks towards generation of client's Engineering Service offerings & solutions at each customer.
- Generate customer letters, quotations, and correspondence consistent with the needs of company and the customer.
- Team oriented approach with Delivery Managers & Project Managers
- Support Marketing by collecting and providing competitive information.
- Deliver and exceed the revenue targets associated with growing the automotive sales in North America
- Develops strategic accounts up to and including the executive level.
- Provide strong sales through collaboration with other non- Engineering Service offerings within Defiance.
- Around 7-10 years Sales and Business Development experience in Automotive/Aerospace Services..
- Direct experience with Automotive OEM's and/or Tier 1's
- Technical experience / expertise on automotive vertical delivery required; in order to understand and drive customer needs and address the first level of opportunity locally
- Independent Contributor, Go Getter and ability to perform independently
- Executive level sales knowledge and experience
- Strong negotiation skills, written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and Self directed. High standards of professionalism and ethics
- Strong Collaboration and Team oriented approach.
- Consistency in earlier assignments.
- Candidate should be a GC holder or US Citizens