Role and Responsibilities
· Programming and Testing
· Design and Solution Review
· Attend project planning and technical solution meetings
· Presentations to project team, Knowledge sharing and training
· Onsite/Offshore coordination.
Skills and experience required
· Hands on experience in Development, Design and implementation of MQ Integration.
· Hands on experience in installation/upgrade of WMQ.
· Hands on experience in cluster concepts active-active or active-passive.
· Hands on experience in AIX - Unix and C
· Hands on experience in Microsoft Clustering services concepts of partial and full repository.
· Hands on experience in setting up Distributed Queuing (Pub/Sub).
· Hands on experience in preparing technical and design documents.
NICE TO HAVE but not mandatory skills and experience for this requirement
· Certified in MQ.
· Basic understanding on WMQ monitoring.
· Experience in MQ installation on Windows and AIX OS
· Capacity management, backup and restore management activities
· Experience with channel and application level triggering
· Understanding of security needs - Need for additional WMQ component like any fixpack/support pac/MQ AMS
· POS (Point of Sales) System
· Retail domain knowledge
· Performance Management
This role is client facing and candidate should be good in technology and communication.