Job Title : SAP Identity Management Consultant
Work Location : Stamford
Duration : 12 Months
Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 6+ Years
Key Primary Skills (must have):
- Strong knowledge of SAP Identity Management 7.2 version
- In depth knowledge of SAP IDM integration points with SAP and non-SAP products/tools
· LDAP/Active Directory, PD-Org, NWBC, Solution Manager 7.1.
Preferred additional Skills:
- Experience in SAP security, SAP GRC is a plus.
- Basis experience is a plus
- 6+ years of SAP Identity Management Implementation and support experience.
- Experience as the SAP IDM SME in at least 2 implementations
- Experience with all aspects of Identify Management implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience in configuring SAP IDM for user provisioning in a complex SAP landscape comprising of ABAP, JAVA and duel stack systems as well as non-SAP systems
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involve in Onsite-Offshore coordination activities (handover-takeover, off business hour activity tracking, offshore reporting)
- Provide SAP IDM support to SAP implementation as well as support teams and internal customers/clients