Engineering Degree - Mechanical or equivalent
- Execute the mechanical component design, steel frame structure design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements. Proficient in CAD / Pro Engineer Creo2 and PDMLink/Windchill.
- Responsible for component, assembly drawings and BOMS.
- Familiar with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) standards and capable of doing detailed tolerance stack- up analysis.
- Ability to review and perform linear structural stress analysis and specify materials and finite element analysis (FEA) boundary conditions.
- Participate in implementation of New Product Introductions (NPIs)
- Design, prototype, validate, and perform test activities and release products for use in Oil & Gas applications
- Create product design specifications for hardware
- Ensure that delivered products and services achieve highest quality and performance levels
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Participate as presenter or reviewer in technical or program reviews.
- Ensure proper documentation of technical data is generated for assigned projects and / or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Assist Engineers with test set-up, testing and reporting..
- Laboratory fixture design and modifications as necessary.
- Maintain testing records and other laboratory documents.
- Other duties as required by Engineering Lead or Manager.
- Strong technical aptitude, including engineering tools and systems