Looking for a strong .Net architect who can start at Dallas, TX latest by 12th Jan. The client would like to interview the candidate over vc or in person before onboarding.
- Lead the Solution Architecture group and be an advisor to customer on architecture decisions.
- Working with Project Manager to determine modernization need and applying / customizing existing technology to meet the transformation need.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple stream of work and track progress.
- Strong understand of Agile design and development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications and work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- E-commerce integration skills
- Excellent knowledge of Transact SQL
QUALIFICATIONS & RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- 8-10 Year of proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including C#.NET, ADO.NET
- Minimum 3-5 years in backend software design in SQL Server 2000 or 2005, Stored procedures, C#.ne
- Experience developing websites using a Content Management System (CMS)
- Good experience with front end UI design preferred