ECAD -Program Manager, Lincolnshire
- 6-8+ years in Engineering Design project management.
- PMI certified engineer
- Min 5+ years of experience in managing large programs in Engineering mainly on ECAD programs.
- Managing team of ECAD engineers- Layout design, library development and QC teams.,PCB Design, IC Design and RF design teams.
- Should have experience on Different ECAD tools(Cadence, Mentor etc).Cadence is Must.
- Shall ensure that the customer complaints are addressed in a timely manner; shall be responsible for work load management.
- Should have good knowledge on RF and Antenna design
- Should have experience in RF design tools. Agilent ADS RF simulations, cluster GPU hardware environment
- Addressing ECR’s on the legacy designs
- Indepth Cadence Tool knowledge (Sch, SI prelayout and post layout analysis, Constraint manager, Auto routing on spectra)
- Good understanding on Fabrication process Good knowledge on Highspeed designs
Tools: Cadence allegro, Concept HDL, Orcad capture, Mentor Valor and hyperlynx , Agilent ADS, Cadence Virtuoso, CST and Remcom XFDTD antenna simulations and SAR tests