Job Title - SAP ABAP HR developer
- Experience in writing ABAP in HCM and OM. Experience in Data Dictionary
- Experience in Reports (List, Interactive & ALV)
- Experience in Function Modules including RFCs
- Experience in User Exits/BADIs/Enhancement Spots
- Experience in Classes, Methods and Interfaces(Strong Knowledge of OO concepts)
- Experience in Dialog/Module Pool Programming for building Custom Transactions
- Experience in Interface Programming
- Experience in ALE/IDOC Technologies
- SAP Scripts/Smart forms/Adobe Forms
- In-depth understanding of various sub-modules (such as OM and PA) of SAP HCM/SAP HR is a must.
- Should be able to support SAP HR applications which may include Time Management, Payroll, Benefits, Personnel Administration, ESS/MSS, and Organization Management.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
Experience Required -
- At least 4-6 years of SAP ABAP HR experience
- At least 2 full life cycle implementation projects experience
- Experience in development and configuration of HCM Forms and Processes using ABAP Webdynpro FPM Forms Framework.
- Experience with ESS/MSS Portal functions.
- Knowledge on Java and/or XML to support SAP XI, Enterprise Portal or other SAP-related applications
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Preparation of technical specification and test scripts
- Participant in workshops and clarify any technical questions
- Proactive issue identification and recommendations on resolution.
- Maintain high degree of knowledge/ understanding of SAP technologies, business processes and solutions, keeping current with release levels and industry issues