SFDC Development Lead, San Antonio, TX
- Must have 08 to 10 years of experience in designing and implementing SaaS solutions and be a certified Sales Force Consultant
- Experience on Design and Development of Service-enabled/Service-Oriented enterprise applications
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC for example SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders etc.
- Strong technical foundation including Advanced structured programming - APEX Force.com Net Java etc. understanding of RDMS concepts and structures knowledge of SQL structured system analysis and design methods etc.
- Experience in creating Web Forms, Windows forms/Win Forms, User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Experience in implementing interfaces integration between disparate systems
- Experience in overseeing the direction, development and implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions from start to end
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the Sales Force Design, development activities, comprehend client requirements and provide the Business Solutions
- Point of contact for Technical, Functional, Implementation of Sales Force; shall oversee the implementation of SFDC from an architectural perspective
- Assists in business process and capabilities development for current and future state
- Effectively work with customer management teams and Offshore remote development teams to accomplish Salesforce.com project deliverables