- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related discipline to be determined by business needs or equivalent technical experience.
- 5-8 years related systems or engineering experience, or skills commensurate with 5-8 years systems or engineering experience.
- Strong programming skills in PERL Scripting
- Knowledge and usage of tools like HP QC (HP Quality center) for defect and test case management.
- Knowledge and usage of tools like MQL / PERL / Shell scripting related to Matrix One related to extraction and mapping of data from Legacy systems.