Title: Sr Java Developer
Location: Princeton NJ
Duration: 2 + year
Interview: Phone + In-Person
NOTE: Experience with PostGreSQL is a key here.
Primary Skills - Core Java (JDK ), J2EE (6+) , Hibernate (4.x), JUnit 4, Spring (3+), JDBC, XML, XSD, Oracle, PL-SQL
· The candidates will perform in a server-side developer role or may also work on client side, and will also be responsible for writing requirements/ technical specifications/use cases.
· The candidates are expected to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish project goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Extensive experience with pure J2EE and core Java technologies is must.
· Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Web Services
· Velocity Templating, Agile development, MDB (Message Driven Beans), Java Threads
· Experience in client/ server integration.
· Relational database development and ability to understand and write complex SQL is a must.
· Experience developing applications using multiple programming/scripting languages.
· Experience in developing automated test cases using the JUNIT Framework.
· Experience in cross browser development.
· Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with clients, technical staff, and third parties.