Contract Duration: 1 Yr
Experience : 5-10 years
- Strong Java, Selenium Webdriver experience. Handling dynamic objects ( AJAX) using selenium
- Experience building or working with test automation features
- Experience with SQL, connecting to database using Java…etc
- Recent test experience with Android and iOS
- Experience with automating backend RESTful APIs
- Experience with Privacy Quality Engineering (authentication, authorization, sharing, social visibility, legal disclosures, etc.)
- Having led a project that had middleware(Fusion/Informatica/other) changes in it is a plus
- SAP project experience a Plus
- SAP testing or config engineer work in the past a plus.
• 2-5 years experience working in development or QA teams across multiple releases/product launches. Exposure to a “pixel perfect” brand-focused organization is a plus
• Working understanding of Agile or TDD/BDD methodologies and the ability to effectively negotiate working agreements across development, product owners, and other stakeholders
• Strong problem solving skills and a demonstrated competency with mobile/web technologies like Java, data structures, shell scripting, object oriented development, and test tools/framework (you must be a practitioner with hands-on experience)
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
Quality Management Engineer – Web Automated Testing
- Mobile Automation experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with an object oriented programming language
- Experience with UI Automation, Java and Selenium, Docker, MochaJS a plus.
- Experience working with automation framework with Continuous Integration