Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
Key skills required for the job are:
Minimum 6 Years of experience of performing Level 3 security operations
Must have advanced knowledge on multiple security technologies Anti-virus/malware, Firewalls, VPN, proxies, vulnerability, DLP etc.
1. Implementation, configuration & administration experience of Symantec End point protection
2. Installation, configuration & administration of Bluecoat Proxy SG & Reporter
3. Administration and configuration experience of Symantec Brightmail gateway
4. Administration and configuration experience of Symantec PGP
5. Strong experience and knowledge in Juniper VPN
6. Strong experience and knowledge in Imation Ironkey.
7. Strong experience and knowledge in investigating incidents, remediation, tracking and follow-up for incident closure with concerned teams, stakeholders
8. Review and analysis of emerging threats and vulnerabilities, risks and business requirements to translate the same in detection and remediation measure.
9. Prefer to have basic certification including CEH, CISSP, Platform Certifications
10. Must have good verbal and written communication skills
Experience in Juniper & Palo alto firewall is added advantage
As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager. Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management. Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management. Participate in business meetings with various stake holders. Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys. Drive service improvement programs. Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.