Lead / Sr. Trillium Developer
Job Details - The position will be supporting a custom CRM application. The responsibilities for the position include –
· Defining and customizing /configuring rules for data cleansing and matching of customer name and address information using Trillium TS Quality
· The application consists of both batch and real-time components using Trillium, Java, DB2 and Informatica
· To be qualified for this position, the individual must have a good experience in Trillium TS Quality. Advanced level Trillium skills are mandatory
· Must have experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures in a Unix DB2 or Oracle environment
· Individual must also possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
Mandatory Job Requirement
· Hands on experience and expert in Trillium TS Quality v14 or above
· Advanced understanding of Trillium architecture and clear understanding of data quality, data matching concepts is vital for this position.
· Experience in creating custom rules for name and addresses.
· Experience in exporting Trillium projects to different environments like AIX, Linux and Windows.
· Hands on experience in developing PoC and upgrading Trillium versions from v12 to v14 or v14 to v15.
· Experience in developing different interfaces for Trillium Director Services for example XML/HTTP or JAVA interface
· Experience in Trillium services load balancing and performance testing for Director Services using F5 switch.
· Very good RDBMS skills (DB2 or Oracle database) and ability to write efficient SQL queries, Stored Procedures.
· Knowledge on Java, Unix servers and shell scripting is a plus.
· Knowledge on Java 5, J2EE, Struts 1.1, EJB 2.1, JSP, SOAP Web services, Junit or other Java testing tool is a plus
· Knowledge on IBM WebSphere Application Server or Weblogic. Websphere is a plus
· Experience in Auto industry and CRM knowledge are preferred.
· Certification in Trillium v14 or v15
Thanks and Regards